By PhD Feindler Eva
In this ground-breaking exploration, a glittering array of experts examine how and why anger is seen as a secondary emotion by means of so much scientific theories and practitioners and seeks to respond to the next questions:
- What are anger-related problems?
- What have they got in universal and the way are they diversified?
- How can we deal with many of the anger-related problems?
Drawing on one case research, the top-notch individuals each one current a unique approach to therapy for anger-related problems. by way of taking into account the range of views and coverings on hand for anger-related issues, this booklet offers an outline of the way clinicians can enforce each one of those remedies in addition to mix remedies to supply a adapted treatment for every person client.
- Anger comparable problems: uncomplicated matters, versions and Diagnostic concerns, Howard Kassinove and Raymond Chip Tafrate
- The Case of Anthony, Eva L. Feindler
- proof for potent remedy of Anger-Related problems, Jerry L. Deffenbacher
- Cultural and Gender concerns within the review and therapy of Anger-Related problems, Sandra P. Thomas
- Psychoanalytic remedy of Anger and Aggression, Danielle Knafo and Seymour Moscovitz
- Anger administration for Adults: A Menu-Driven Cognitive-Behavioral method of the therapy of Anger issues, Raymond Chip Tafrate and Howard Kassinove
- Dialectical habit remedy for Anger-Related problems, Jill H. Rathus
- Couples and relatives therapy of Anger problems, Eli Karam and Jay Lebow
- Psychopharmacological concerns in Anger administration, Henry Edwards
- Emotion-Focused remedy for Anger, Josée L. Jarry and Sandra C. Paivio
- Treating Anger with knowledge and Compassion: A Buddhist method, C. Peter Bankart
- An Adlerian method of the remedy of Anger issues, Daniel Ecksein, Al Milliren, Paul R. Rasmussen, and Robert Willhite
- Assimilative Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: An Integrative method of Anger problems, Jerold Gold
- a number of views at the Conceptualization and therapy of Anger-Related problems, Eva L. Feindler and Alison Byers
Series Edtor's Note
Foreword, by Ray DiGiuseppe, PhD
Questions for Contributors
Appendix A: Comparative remedies of Anger-Related problems
Read Online or Download Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) PDF
Best pathologies books
"Where was once this ebook while i used to be a brand new nurse simply studying the ropes of work and supply? this can be a precise gem of a book-a needs to for any new grad going into hard work and deliveryÖ. i like to recommend this ebook for each hard work and supply ground. "Cindy Curtis, RNC, IBCLC, CCE Former Director, The relatives start CenterCulpeper nearby HospitalLignum, VA"The top one cease reference publication for the skilled and noviced exertions and supply RN.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2006 im Fachbereich Psychologie - Beratung, Therapie, word: 1, Leopold-Franzens-Universität Innsbruck (Institut für Erziehungswissenschaften), Veranstaltung: Ethische Fragen in der Psychotherapie, nine Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Inhalt: 1 Das zweite topische Modell, 2 Das Über-Ich, three Der Ödipuskomplex, four Bedeutet strenge Erziehung ein strenges Über-Ich?
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2009 im Fachbereich Psychologie - Beratung, Therapie, observe: 1,7, Universität Hildesheim (Stiftung), Sprache: Deutsch, summary: „Habe ich die Haustür wirklich abgesperrt oder nur ins Schloss fallen lassen? Sind die Fenster tatsächlich fest verschlossen oder nur angelehnt? Ich bin Schuld, wenn etwas passiert.
A flexible reference textual content for constructing and utilizing scientific psychopathology abilities Designed to function a relied on computing device reference on psychological problems obvious around the lifespan for psychological overall healthiness pros in any respect degrees of expertise, analysis and therapy of psychological issues around the Lifespan, moment variation expertly covers etiology, medical presentation, consumption and interviewing, prognosis, and therapy of quite a lot of DSM issues in any respect developmental levels.
- Emotion Regulation and Psychopathology: A Transdiagnostic Approach to Etiology and Treatment
- Psychosis in Childhood and Adolescence
- Breve corso di felicità: Le antiregole che ti danno la gioia di vivere (Italian Edition)
- Managing the Psychological Contract: Using the Personal Deal to Increase Business Performance
- The Oxford Handbook of Impulse Control Disorders (Oxford Library of Psychology)
- Psychotherapy of Schizophrenia: The Treatment of Choice
Additional info for Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological)
Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) by PhD Feindler Eva